Community Boost is rolling out a brand new position within our small, but mighty, marketing team, We’re looking to welcome a creative, strategic, and relentless Demand Generation Specialist to the Community Boost family. This role will report directly to the CEO, Cameron Ripley, in order to launch, execute, and report on marketing tactics designed to generate qualified leads and pipeline for Community Boost’s sales team. Additionally, this role will work alongside Community Boost’s content and social media team in order to build brand and provide value for the nonprofit sector at large.
This person is responsible for overseeing Community Boost’s own internal marketing playbook with cross-functional collaboration across all marketing and sales functions, profitably driving qualified leads for Community Boost in a measurable way. This is a highly visible and active role at Community Boost. It requires a proven track record of driving results through multi-channel changes and an eager spirit to push the limits in order to make innovative breakthroughs within cBC’s marketing efforts. In other words, we want this person to seriously crush it and take Community Boost’s marketing and lead gen efforts to the next level.
To be a strong Demand Generation Specialist, you must be a voracious learner with an impeccable entrepreneurial spirit. Does this sound like you?
What you’ll do:
- Lead Generation Campaigns
- Lead Nurture Campaigns
- Webinar Marketing & Facilitation
- Strategic Content Planning
- Lead Magnet, Sales Collateral and Client Success Story Development
- Email Marketing Management
- CRO Strategy
- SEO Strategy
- Social Media Strategy
- Digital Advertising Strategy Support
- Launch, learn, optimize and scale
- Think big, move fast
- Lead, not just manage team
What you bring (required):
- Passion for digital marketing and the nonprofit space
- A love for the startup environment
- Adeptness to stay calm under tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment
- Excellent ability to handle multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and under general direction with a strong sense of motivation to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, social media and online communications
- Comprehensive understanding of the marketing funnel and sales pipeline
- Local to San Diego, CA. This is not a remote position.
What would be awesome to have:
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, or other relevant field
- 2-4+ years of professional experience in B2B communications/digital marketing
- Email marketing experience
- Experience working with Facebook Ads
- Volunteer experience
- Flexible remote work policy
- Generous company holiday schedule
- Base salary + bonus compensation package
- Supplemental medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Dog-friendly office
- Monthly team outings, recreational sports teams, and happy hours
- Birthdays are paid days off
- Fun office located in the heart of Little Italy, mamma mia!
Compensation Structure – $40,000 to $48,000 Base + Bonus (based on qualified inbound leads generated)